Each diet has its pros and cons. For this reason, European nutritionists have developed the ideal diet - the ideal food menu that would help you lose weight and would suit all people.
The ideal diet is to provide a list of permitted foods that you can eat to your liking. The diet of an ideal diet not only helps to get rid of extra pounds, but also rejuvenates the body, improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails, and strengthens the immune system.
In an ideal diet, a person can choose their favorite foods on their own, and this is important for losing weight.
According to the advice of doctors, the ideal diet is suitable for both women and men. Her diet, as a rule, is liked even by those who do not like diets and any dietary restrictions. The ideal diet will satisfy even the most capricious losing weight.
The ideal diet should be followed for two weeks. During this time, you will lose five kilograms of excess weight.
Ideal Diet Recommendations
Drink 1. 5-2 liters of clean water daily and the last meal should be three hours before bedtime.
List of Ideal Diet Foods for Every Day:
- 300 grams of fruit (mandatory - citrus fruits and apples);
- 100-200 grams of soy products;
- 400 grams of fresh vegetable salad;
- 300 grams of table fish;
- 300 grams of porridge or bread (optional);
- 200 grams of fermented or low-fat dairy products;
- garlic and onions;
- 3-5 pieces of walnuts;
- 3-5 dried apricots and prunes each.
Once a week, treat yourself to 200 grams of bananas and grapes, lean beef, a glass of red wine and sometimes a slice of cake.
Several times a week, you can eat carbohydrate side dishes: 100 grams of potatoes or pasta.
Two or three times a week on an ideal diet, you can afford 50 grams of dark chocolate or honey.
Sample Ideal Diet Menu
- Breakfast: 200 grams of low-fat kefir, 100 grams of oatmeal with walnuts and dried fruits;
- Lunch: 100 grams of boiled fish, 200 grams of vegetable soup, 200 grams of cucumber and tomato salad, 100 grams of boiled rice, a slice of bread;
- Afternoon snack: apple or orange;
- Dinner: two tangerines or one orange, 200 grams of cheesecakes made from low-fat cottage cheese.
- Breakfast: coffee with milk or cocoa without sugar, 200 grams of buckwheat porridge in milk or 200 grams of oatmeal;
- Lunch: 200 grams of fish soup, 200 grams of boiled chicken fillet in a salad with vegetables, seasoned with olive oil, herbal tea with honey;
- Afternoon snack: two or three tangerines;
- Dinner: 100 milliliters of fresh apple, 100 grams of rice, 200 grams of boiled fish.
- Breakfast: green tea without sugar, orange and apple, 200 grams of low-fat yogurt;
- Lunch: 100 grams of stewed rice with vegetables, 200 grams of vegetable soup, 100 grams of lean beef, 200 grams of tomato and green salad, seasoned with olive oil;
- Snack: grapefruit or orange;
- Dinner: 200 grams of buckwheat porridge, 200 grams of stewed vegetables, 100 grams of fermented baked milk, an orange or an apple.
Ideal Diet Day Four:
- Breakfast: fresh orange juice, 200 grams of cottage cheese with dried apricots and raisins;
- Lunch: 200 grams of fish soup, 200 grams of stewed rabbit fillet, 100 grams of salad from fresh cucumbers, herbs, bell pepper and cheese seasoned with olive oil, green or herbal tea with honey;
- Snack: 200 grams of fruit salad;
- Dinner: 100 grams of yogurt, 200 grams of stewed cabbage with vegetables, pear or apple.
- Breakfast: 2 dry biscuits, 200 grams of yogurt with fruit;
- Lunch: a slice of black bread, 200 grams of regular or green borscht, 200 grams of Greek salad of tomato, cheese, herbs, onions and bell pepper, seasoned with olive oil;
- Snack: 200 grams of pineapple or grapefruit;
- Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, 100 grams of fresh vegetable salad, 100 grams of kefir.